Time to clean out your closet!
Do you have clothing in 'like-new' condition you no longer wear? Bring it in!
consign with us
The consignment process is wonderfully simple.
We would be pleased to accept your consignments of in-season, like-new clothing (all sizes), as well as shoes, purses, hats, belts, & jewellery. Please carefully review the guidelines below.
Consignment is done by appointment Monday to Friday.
Please call us at 519-601-6650 to make an appointment. We will try to accommodate your schedule and book an appointment as soon as possible (we try to accommodate walk-in's as well when possible). If you don't want to consign and would like to sell your items outright, please visit our Sell Outright section.
To ensure that your consigned items are sold in a timely manner, please follow the monthly guidelines regarding the seasons for consignment. It is important to receive your items within the stipulated months to ensure maximum exposure to potential customers and to also obtain the best price for your consigned items.
- Spring & Summer: February to June
- Winter & Fall: August to December
- Spring Formal: January to February
- Holiday Formal: October to November
- All items must be in ‘like new’ condition, clean, pressed and ready to sell.
- Clothing should be hung on hangers (hangers will be replaced with our own).
- Items should be free of pet hair and odours.
- Shoes & purses need to be cleaned, inside & out, with minimal wear.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage.
- Clothes are left at your own risk.
- We select items based on our clientele and current inventory.
- Sales happen throughout the season in order to make room for all the amazing items coming in!
- Items may be removed and sent to charity (within the term) by management discretion. This is strictly due to the item having some sort of disrepair (stain, zipper broken, etc.).
Consignor Credit is paid out in the following ways:
- Use your credit to purchase something in the store for any amount at anytime.
- Cash or cheques are issued (for amounts over $50) at the end of the consignment term